Friday, February 2, 2007

Camp Food

Most people relate camp food to lousy food. Well I beg to differ. The army camp does serve really nice food at times. You have to be reasonable, one cannot expect camp food to be as good as hawker food/resturant food. These people are preparing food for the masses. Ok this is the review of the last lunch I had in camp when I was on duty.

Fried Rice With Sambal Hotdog and Drumstick

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at the picture at you decide for yourself if the food looks good. To me the food looks as good as it taste. I also have the privilege of having our camp's 4 legged friends to join me for lunch.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I really had a hard time enjoying my meal. I have to feed the cats and at the same time try to look out for other cats which are trying to pounce on my plate. These cats are cute, but they are not fun to play with.

No comments: